Home Page

What to do if you have a concern

Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you or your child online?

Make a report to one of CEOP's Child Protection Advisors by clicking on the link below:

Safeguarding is our primary concern. If you have a concern about a child please contact the school and ask to speak to one of the Designated Safeguarding Leads. You can call on 01795 423619 or email to request a call back (please do not detail any concern in the email, just that you wish to speak to a Designated Safeguarding Lead).


If you have serious concerns and believe a child is at risk of harm or would like to talk to social care about any concerns you have you can find information on contacting them using the link below:

If you are an adult and you have concerns about a child you would like to talk through, possibly anonymously, you can contact the NSPCC by calling 0808 800 5000 (people who call can remain anonymous) or visiting the website by clicking on the link below:

If you are a child and would like help then you can contact Childline by calling 0800 1111 (calls are free & will not appear on your phone bill) or visiting the website using the link below: