This term our topic is 'Chocolate'.
In English we will be reading 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. We will be writing a story, an explanation text and recipes.
In Topic, we will be learning about the journey of chocolate and also 'Fairtrade'. We are really looking forward to taking part in a chocolate challenge at the end of term!.
We hope you have been enjoying the snow at home. We have thought of a few snow based activities that you may want to complete over the weekend. If you do, it would be lovely to see some of your snow based fun! Here are a few ideas we have thought of:
- Snow poems.
- Measuring the snow and comparing over the weekend.
- Try building snowmen of different sizes. Can you use a ruler to measure them?
- When building snowmen can you create a repeating pattern when putting on their buttons?
- Snowy art. You could use natural items outside or create a snowy picture indoors.
- If you go sledging time each other. Who was the quickest? How do you know?
Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe and we can't wait to hear all about your snowy fun