Term 4: Chocolate!
This term our topic is called Chocolate! We are going to be thinking about the geographical journey of the cocoa bean and how we can support Fair Trade.
In English we are looking at two texts; Grendel's Cautionary Tale about Chocolate and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
We have had lots of fun creating our new role play area together as a class. After discussion we wanted a; chocolate factory, chocolate shop and Charlie and the chocolate factory... so we have incorporated all three into one amazing role play area!
Over half term it would be wonderful if you wanted to create any more chocolate creations or anything that you believe can make our role play area even better
We hope you have been enjoying the snow at home. We have thought of a few snow based activities that you may want to complete over the weekend. If you do, it would be lovely to see some of your snow based fun! Here are a few ideas we have thought of:
- Snow poems.
- Measuring the snow and comparing over the weekend.
- Try building snowmen of different sizes. Can you use a ruler to measure them?
- When building snowmen can you create a repeating pattern when putting on their buttons?
- Snowy art. You could use natural items outside or create a snowy picture indoors.
- If you go sledging time each other. Who was the quickest? How do you know?
Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe and we can't wait to hear all about your snowy fun